- Do you feel traumatised by pregnancy, childbirth or anything else?
- Are you feeling stuck in a state of anxiety or depression and are unsure of how to move on?
- Are you finding yourself reacting with excessive fear or anger in a given situation?
- Is being a parent putting pressure on a relationship and you need help with how to manage this?
- Do you feel out of control - or simply yearn to live your life more fully?
I am a qualified psychotherapist and use the human givens approach.
I use the human givens approach. This is a solution-focused therapy using a bio/psycho/social model. If that makes sense to you - then that's great but you don't have to understand it - I have been using it for the last 20 years and it works!
I qualified as a human givens practitioner in 2004 and was awarded a Fellowship of the Human Givens Institute (HGI) in 2007. I have many years’ experience of helping people to reach their full health potential, be that physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
I can help you to overcome problems of anxiety, phobia, panic attacks or depression. In fact, anything that affects your mood and stops you making the most of your life and damages your enjoyment of being a mother.
I help transform and reframe ‘worry and worrying’ into caring/empathy/love that can be felt in a positive, rather than a debilitating way.
I specialise in helping you in any situation where your actions or emotions are not consistent with what you really desire. I believe that this approach is the best way to help you to feel better quickly.
Individual sessions are bookable online. This is not a "course" and my priority is to help you feel better as quickly as possible. After your first session, I will be able to give you an idea of how many sessions you may require.
I charge £90 per 90-minute session - payable on a session by session basis.
Please contact me today to find out how I can help you to overcome whatever challenges you currently face, quickly and permanently.