Are you struggling with a perfect version of motherhood that seems to be out of reach?
Are you trying to conform to an unrealistic image of what the media portrays motherhood to be?
Are you feeling wretched, depleted and want some help but do not know which way to turn?
I work with mothers who are finding being a mother difficult right now. This could be for one reason or for many different reasons. It could be because they are brand new to motherhood and are struggling with everything that comes with being post-partum. It could also be because something has shifted in their life. Often mothers who I work with feel that their ‘foundation skills’ of mothering just do not work for what they need to do right now.
You may be:
- A new first-time mother feeling low, anxious or overwhelmed.
- A pregnant mother needing peri-natal support, preparation, guidance for mum and dad, help with mental health or signposting support services.
- A grieving mother coping with miscarriage, loss of a child or the death of a parent.
- An empty-nest mother whose children have left home.
- A transitional mother who is returning to work after maternity leave, undergoing separation or divorce, starting a new business, with a child going to school, or a child starting secondary school or dealing with family changes.
- A mother who simply needs help and support.
- A mother who wants to be the best grandmother that she can be.
You do not need to sacrifice your own life in order to be the best mother you can be. Contact me to find out how you can have it all.